Are you interested in palliative care?
'PCA Connect will help you register your interest in an area of palliative care so that you can keep informed about Palliative Care Australia publications, resources, events as well as new initiatives and projects in specific areas of practice.
PCA Connect can provide access to the following palliative care resources:
- E-Bulletin - receive the Palliative Care Australia E-Bulletin via e-mail
- The Standard E-Newsletter - receive the National Standards Assessment Program e-newsletter
- RACPAN E-Newsletter - receive the Residential Aged Care Palliative Care Australia e-newsletter
- National Conferences and Events - receive e-mail alerts about palliative care national, state and territory events
- Media Alerts - receive e-mail alerts with news about palliative care
- Publications and Resources - receive e-mail alerts about available palliative care resources
PCA Connect can provide you with information and updates in a number of Palliative Care Australia special interest/practice areas.
- PCA Special Interest Groups includes Aged Care Consumer Awareness, PCA Advocacy, Bereavement , Indigenous, Paediatric, National Standards Assessment Program (NSAP), Carers, Education, Primary Care, Medicines and Therapeutics, General Practice, Residential Aged Care, Spirituality Care, Quality and Standards
PCA Connect can help you to get involved in state, territory and local issues by giving you an opportunity to become a member of the PCA Member Organisation network.
- Membership of the PCA Member Organisation network